Join Brigit Anna McNeill and Tom Petherick for one of a series of day explorations into wild and cultivated foods. Discover food and medicine from the hedgerows, fields and gardens of Cholwell Farm, Devon.
- learn to forage for seasonal wild food
- Find the medicinal value of cultivated and wild plants
- Discover how to support and nourish your system using plants
- Understand how wild plants support the cultivation of garden crops
- Top tips for growing herbs, salads and vegetables
- Leave with step by step recipes and foraging and planting lists
Brigit Anna McNeil is a professional forager specialising in wild medicine and herbalism, and the understanding that our food is our medicine. Her teaching approach is not so much to point and talk, rather get up close and personal.. Indeed her belief is that a good days foraging fills the belly and brightens the soul. http://www,brigitannamcneill.com
Each day will comprise foraging, talks and demonstrations showing how to get the best out of a walk in the country, a patch of garden and the combination of both for a healthy, tasty and nutritious diet.
Cost: Introductory Special Offer of £35 per person per day (reduced from £75) to include organic lunch and a full handout of the day’s events.
To book your place on one of these days email tom.peth@gmail,com or call him on